Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This weeks achievement

Well another week gone. I took my friend out to dinner on Sunday to Hogs Breath Cafe. I had steak with calamari rings, mashed potato, vegies and cheese sauce. Then for dessert we had a banana, strawberry and caramel slice with ice cream. The food was so yummy, it was a thoroughly enjoyable night, good food and good company. Nice to get out and have some adult time away from the kids!!

Monday I went to a Nutri Metics party and afterwards we had mud cake with cream....mmmm
And I've been a bit slack and only did the Wii Fit once this week. So I wasn't expecting any change this week, but to my amazement, I shed 1cm off my bust and 3cm off my arms (which have gone up every week, due to muscle increasing from digging that driveway,lol) and shed nearly a kilo. So I just want to prove to you, you can enjoy 'life' and still shed those kilos while using this amazing product. You just have to find a balance...so yes we all have cravings and eat things we know we shouldn't, but the next day you just get back on track with the healthy choices.

So yes it is okay to indulge every now and again, we only get one chance at life, so enjoy every day. This is a lifestyle change not a 'diet'. It may take most of this year to get to where I want to be with my weight, but hey I have another 50+ years to enjoy this body I am re-shaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! If you'd like to know a little more specifics about what products we are using; unfortunately we cannot discuss them here - however, please feel free to contact us on lean4lifegroup@yahoo.com.au