Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another week down

Well I have had a better week, shed 1/2 kilo from putting it on last week. I am still feeling tired in the mornings and therefore can't drag myself out of bed to do the Wii Fit. And it also didn't help my son took the batteries...no excuse though. So have new batteries and plan to get started tomorrow..Haven't eaten too many naughties...tried to drink more water and eat my vegies. I have actually decided to have a break form the product...give my body a break and then start up again in a couple of weeks. Still going to watch what I eat and exercise...see how I go??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! If you'd like to know a little more specifics about what products we are using; unfortunately we cannot discuss them here - however, please feel free to contact us on lean4lifegroup@yahoo.com.au